Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Movement

The Move Crew-
Emmaline Dyer - Director
Alex Koch - Talent & Music
Jane Medina - Talent, Music & Editor
Monica Music - Talent & Music




So our video is short and sweet. It is an inspirational movement. Everyone moves in there own way. This video shows that idea. We have very amazing quotes that express that idea even more, buy very smart people. 


My job was talent, music, & video editor. The best part for me was creating the music..because that's what I love to do. Being a percussionist movement is EXTREMELY important. Not alot of musicians can say that they move as much as I do. So normally music can't exactly relate to things like this. I was excited that I really could relate to this project with MY art.

No comments:

Post a Comment